CSI Ingenieros was hired by ANP to elaborate the detail engineering of infrastructure for the logistics port of Punta Sayago - Zone A, in the city of Montevideo, Uruguay.
The project consisted of the detailed engineering and technical documents for the logistics areas within Zona A. All services necessary for the parcels defined by ANP are included. These parcels will be tendered for the installation of logistic activities, which will be carried out by private operators.
- Background review of the master plan of the logistics port of Punta Sayago.
- Inspections and on-site surveys.
- Complementary soil studies for the road project and the services to be installed.
- Road project: geometric design, earthing works and paving.
- Water project, sanitation and drainage.
- Electric power project, lighting, telephony and data services.
- Fire Protection Systems Project
- Quantity estimations and reference budget.
- Particular technical specifications for the execution of the works.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
- Territorial study.
- Permitting steps before public bodies.